Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hari Keusahawanan I




Today was our Hari Keusahawanan I. The first session is normally for the classes which will be having their important exams like the form threes, fives and upper sixes. Unfortunatel Hazel, Min Wen, Jia Xin and loads of 4 Science 1 students werent there.

Firstly I had to follow Miss Navinder to COMTECH which is the place where we print our school magazine. Apparently our pendrive was empty cos' its corrupted with viruses! Every year there just has to be some mishap.

Miss Navinder was so sweet. She belanja-ed me McD breakfast. I gobbled it up being a hardcore glutton. Hehe!


Reached back to school around 11.20am and ate to glory.




The three monkeys who never bring their cameras :)



The Michael Jacksons of 5 Science 1




Cassandra A*** Quek! XD



The excited black sause child!


Jane Skywalker and Thanusha Jackson!



Pokerfaces!


Loved this game!! Unfortunately I didnt hit the target. Damn!!


This was some fishing game. Didnt really understand the concept though.



Ju Chin makes us all proud!! She even does henna!




Candy and Suga Daddy!




One of the nice pictures I took!

The throw the hoop on the pins game. Grand prize was won by Sarah! A heart shaped balloon! Haha!

Random Thought: Maybe I might just stay on in the editorial board till next year.


Song For The Day: How You Love Me Now- Hey Monday

No comments: