Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mini Graduation! X)





Today, the 30th of December 2008 officially marks the ending of my and other fellow Form Three's Lower Secondary life.



And I'm so super glad to say I manage to achieve my MAIN GOAL for the year 2008 with :





Hereby I would like to thank everyone who have encouraged me , taught me & stood by me through out the 3 years of Lower Secondary.



Here's a few pictures I manage to capture during the havoc and joy :








Sze May's hair literally blocked out my eye!


To those who got straight A's, a hearty CONGRATULATIONS! from me.


My plans of shifting school & being a rebel if I don't get 7A's is officialy aborted! Thank god!




And here's what I would like from my parent. Hehe! Either one of these things atleast.



1) SONY PSP






2) SONY PS2










3) IPOD NANO


Song for the day: You Found Me- Kelly Clarkson
















No comments: