Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Blues!



Greetings people!

Today as the official start to Form Four! And well it was quite a bad start but I'm hoping it will get better. Chances are very slim there though.

The first big blow came to me during assembly. All Form 3, Form 4 , Form 5 & Form 6 will have to extended timetables which means we all will be going back at different times but basically after 1.50pm. What a nice start!

The first blow lead to the second and hence third. The second blow was, school would clash with my Chemistry tuition on Thursday at Omega. Great! Another problem to look forward to.

The third blow was even worst!! At first, I thought school would finish at 1.50pm for the 4 Science1 students like last year. Apparently I was so darn freaking WRONG! And then I remembered that I just arranged for a new bus which would come at 2.00pm. But since I'll be going back at 2.30pm now, everythings gone all TOPSY-TURVY!!!

Thankfully I managed to get into 4 Science 1. However I'm still thinking about transferring over to 4 TM, where it's not necessary to take EST & Accounts. Plus they get to go home at 1.50pm. Where else, we from 4 Science 1 will have to stay miserably in school till 2.30pm! That is all still in consideration.

For this year I'll be sitting next to Sze May just like I did when I first started my Lower Secondary. Now, I'll be starting my Upper Secondary with her too. That means I have to stop taking my time and be more quick. No more being the last one out of the lab, the last one in after recess and the last one to finish copying my homeworrk. Apparently, I'm a very very slow with the pen!

The fourth blow came shortly after, and this ladies and gentlemen was worst of the lot! How do I even say this. I sill can't accept the fact and I never will!! It all started when I went to the teacher's room to meet Miss Navinder regarding the Rotary Walkathon. Little did I know that would probably be the last time I'll be discussing with her stuff related to Interact.

Why?!

I'll tell you freakin why?! Cos' MISS NAVINDER IS NO LONGER OUR INTERACT TEACHER! Oh god! I literally fainted at the spot. I've nothing more to add to this dreadful situation. But hopefully our new Interact Teacher will be just as supportive as Miss Navinder.

That was basically how the first day went. One thing I'm gladful for is that I manage to not faint during assembly. Hehe! I didnt get to see the new juniors though.

Song for the day: Bad Day- Daniel Powter

No comments: