Defined by Wikipedia as is the technique of prolonged cooking of food by dry heat acting by convection and not by radiation normally in an oven, but also in hot ashes or hot stones. It is primarily used for the preparation of bread, cakes, pastries and pies,tarts, quiches and cookies.
Defined by me as something my mom loves doing but I have never done before till today!
Well today, somehow I decided to try my hands on cupcakes. Inspired by Bree from Desperate Housewives, I decided to make Lemon Meringue Cupcakes.
It took quite long cos I was doing everything according to the book scared to make the slightest mistake. Mummy helped me out here and there especially with the icing cos she just loves baking.
THE RESULT:
ONE WORD : SCRUMPTIOUS!
I can give Bree a run for her money! XD I was thrilled and shocked that the cupcakes turned out. After all, everything I try seem to backfire the first time. To name a few, piano, guitar, caklempong, the list goes on!
Now I have another option, CULINARY ARTS! (as if! :)
***
My family & I successfully completed the above. (: We managed to off all switches available in our house even the fans! Only thing left on was the refrigerator so that the food in there wont get spoilt.
My kakak thought the police would catch us if we don't off the lights. So by 8.20pm she started taking out the candles. XD
Song for the Day: Pussycat Dolls- Jai Ho Remix (Slumdog Millionaire)
Random Thought: I can't wait to make Banofee Cupcakes next week (:


No comments:
Post a Comment