Monday, April 6, 2009

The Clock's Ticking



*tick*tock*tick*tock*

For the past few days , I can't help but look at the clock and calendar at every possible oppurtunity.

The IU is coming soon and there's so much to be done in just 3 WEEKS!! And with half the Interactors in the morning session and half in the afternoon, things are getting though.

Not forgetting even Pn.Yew is in the afternoon session!! Ugh. The pressure of executing a sucessful IU is getting to my head. I even planned to flunk my Formative Test 2 to make the IU a sucess!! That's how desperate I am at this moment.

Details of our IU is as follows :


Date: 2nd May 2009
Time: 9.00am- 1.30pm
Venue: Dewan Budi (SMK (P) Sultan Ibrahim School hall)
Fee: RM12.00
Theme: Esplendor del Mexico- El Terreno del Patrimonio Culturales
(Mexico’s Splendour- The Land Of Cultural Heritage)
Dress code: Interact T-shirt & pants (Strictly no jeans and slippers)


Do buy the tickets ASAP! XD

And we would also like to request for SPONSORSHIP. If you are interested, we hope you are, please contact me or Joanne Chian.


And the clock still ticks...

Song For The Day: Plain White T's- 1,2,3,4
Random Thought: Oh god! I see your name everywhere. From the television to the papers, internet,other people's name, other school's bulletin board but I never see you. ):

No comments: