Saturday, August 15, 2009

Smile (:



Its been long since I've gotten the sudden urge to blog.

Skippinf school on Friday was good in a way. I finally got enough rest I needed, read an Archie Comic which I use to love so much, (I still do by the way) and most importantly I cleared off all my thoughts and worries (:

I've been thinking of so many things lately. Wouldn't wanna mention what it is here but it had been affecting me. And I have a tendency to over think and get paranoid. I questioned myself a lot on whether what I'm doing now is right.

Worse part was when Miss Navinder said this to me out of the blues,

"Veena, are you okay? You look sleepy, dazed and unenergised"

then it hit me like a bullet train(haha! it just sounded good :)

I have been so dull, hap-hazard and well everything that my friends were talking to me about just went in one ear and out the other.

THANK GOD that is all OVER now!

I just needed rest and to stop thinking too much and questioning myself.

I got enough rest and...

I'M BACK TO NORMAL NOW :)

*special thanks to Sze May and Evonne for helping me out. I love you guys so much.*

***
On a lighter note,

Our annual prefect high tea was held last Sunday at Puteri Pacific Hotel.

As usual, the form four prefects had to take charge to organize the event.

It was great working with Fairuz, Hazel & Evonne.

We did basically everything from

1) MC-ing
2) Music
3) Booking of the place
4) Doorgifts
5) Performance

Thank god Shuba, Mohanees , Brinda and Pravina helped too with

1) Games
2) Performance

Naomi helped with the invitation cards. XD

It was a bit hard for us as most of the Form Four prfects boy-cott the whole prefect organisation. But with little hands, we managed to put up a great event.



Real cute performance by the Form 2 Prefects. (Lenka -The Show)




Hazel & Evonne getting quick tips on MC-ing. I couldn't really help there. Would probably mutter "my pardon" on the mike!




The top four for the event :) Love you guys! And myself too. Hehe!




Three Muskeeters! XD



The VIP table



The Form 1 prefects drama. The girl was acting as Mawi. (ugh)


Shuba and the gang's performance :)



I look so tall :) Hehe!



I love us!



Our dance! I screwed it. Haha!



The ToiletBowlClub. Haha! Nice people :)




Form Five prefects. Gonna miss them. Guess we depend on them a lot (:


Real blur pic but its the only one I've got.



Maya :) Evonne X) Me XD!

Random Thought: It's not about being perfect. It's about being happy :)
Song For The Day: I Wanna Touch You - The All American Rejects





No comments: