Okay, I so LOVE the picture up there :) Haha!
As the title goes... LOMOGRAPHY :)
After being forced to subscribe to FOKUS SPM for months, I finally actually read something in it!! It was about this dude who was into lomography. And I'm now into it too. :) Its so cool especially for people like me who don't know how to use Photoshop! XD
Some of the types of lomography cameras. Looks like some toy but takes awesome picture :)
Lomography cameras actually have special lenses that gives that special effects to the pictures taken. So you don't have to edit it and it'll still look freakin' awesome.
Here's some picture taken by a lomography camera . Trust me, there was no editting done :)
Awesome shiaatz right?!! I so want a Lomography camera :) I want it in red!! XD Was checking it on e-bay. Cheapest one was $11.00 which is around RM38.00. Quite reasonable. But I need to know where to get the film roll in Malaysia.. Hmmm.. :)
Random Thought: I want a lomography camera :)
Song For The Day : Issues- The Saturdays








No comments:
Post a Comment