Yea, I've been missing for over a month. Still having writer's block :) Not that I'm that much of a writer but still!! XD Finally found something to blog about!
***
SAB INTERACT CLUB FAREWELL PARTY
CUM INSTALLATION
Date: 19 September 2009
Time: 6.30pm-10.30pm
Venue: Grand Paragon Hotel
Dress Code: Formal
Representing SIGS was Hazel, Manmit and well ME!! XD And honestly it was definitely AWESOME!! Highlight of 2009 so far :)
The event obviously started off with the usual speeches and all. Pn Meera's speech was so adorable. She added in stuff about Chemistry (well, being a Chemistry teacher).
I forgot the order of the performance but it was all funny and the bomb!! XD
Some funny dance. If I've not mistaken the songs name is ROCOCO?! I only remember it sounding like "rococo, rococo,rococo, mari,mari"
This is the funny drama about three aunties getting rapped, attacked b snatch thieve and house break in :) Hahaha! That Kunlin as Liang Poh Poh. XD
"SEXY" Liang Poh Poh
Liang Poh Poh getting rapped by Team Aeroplane! XD
Our very own Kris Allen, or better known as Aaron Lim, sing Ain't No Sunshine! So cute XD
Confetti from the giant party popper ended up in here!!
This dude with the white cap is awesome. He can actually sing like FERGIE XD *woots*
The Fat Eyed Peas! Awesome XD
Erica.Yen Huay.Hazel.Me.Manmit
Hazel got called up to sing with Benny :)
Me and Paro :)
Me. AJ. Hazel
Selwyn and xD
Wen Jie with some horny pose
Sathya and Benny doing sexy dancing xD
They've seriously gone nuts!
More dirty dancing xP
All in all the party was awesome. I always love seeing the SAB team spirit ;)
Random Thought: I'm currently interested in Chinese Musical Instruments especially the Erhu.
Song For The Day: Down-Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne

No comments:
Post a Comment