
I'm back! After so so so long. Honestly I just lost the interest in blogging cos the stuff that I can write here is limited. Other stuff, can be said as personal matters which I wouldnt like to share here.
Anyways, finals are over FINALLY and the school holidays have started! Eventhough I pretty much screwed it like crap. I'm stil glad is over.
Three weeks of non-stop exams was killer. Thinking of next year gives me the creeps. Especially after sitting and answeing crap for this exams. Sigh.. Skip the sad talk.
***
Anyways, this is the first time in history that all of us manage to go out together. :)
We went to CS as usual and watched this movie :
Norma and Arthur Lewis, a suburban couple with a young child, receive a simple wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences.
A mysterious stranger, delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. But, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world; someone they don't know.
With just 24 hours to have the box in their possession, Norma and Arthur find themselves in the cross-hairs of a startling moral dilemma and must face the true nature of their humanity.
***
At long last, we managed to go out together. Those present were
Me*Hazel*May*Evonne*Vivian*Najwa*Cassan*Ah Yuan
Though we didnt get to talk much or walk around together, it was still great having each of them there.
I'll let the pics do the talking.

Food XD

The Must-do at group functions. LOL.

This is the only pic which I look okay in but it only shows half my face =.=

I enjoy taking pictures like this. Without them noticing :)

Freako ALERT!

The Selamba Dawg Kids :)

Food Faces!
Food XD
The Must-do at group functions. LOL.
This is the only pic which I look okay in but it only shows half my face =.=
I enjoy taking pictures like this. Without them noticing :)
Freako ALERT!
The Selamba Dawg Kids :)
Food Faces!
Someone's trying to eat politely
"Take our pic la", Cassan and Ah Yuan
The so called models! :P tak jadi!! hahaha. But you guys still look good :)
Munchkin doing nonsense
Thats about all the pictures I have. Didnt get to take much as there wasnt enought ime sadly.
I wonder when we'll be able to go out like this again.
After SPM? :(
Gosh, I can't believe that there's only like a year left for us to be together like this.
Random Thought: If only I could repeat my Form Four life. :(
Random Thought: If only I could repeat my Form Four life. :(
Song For The Day: One Time- Justin Bieber
No comments:
Post a Comment