
Suddenly I've got the spirits to blog again. LOL. Since I'm really free now :)
So yea, last Sunday morning I went for 2012 with my dad and brother.

I went to CS with my dad!! XD Hahaha! Felt a bit weird as I usually go there with friends.
Anyways, the movie was MIND-BLOWING!!! All the action was like BAM-BAM-BAM in your face!!
But it was just disturbing to think what its like if 2012 were to happen.
***
On a lighter note, I decided to bake last night!
And so I made
VANILLA LAYER CAKE!!
I did everything on my own. Mummy helped with the icing tho :)
Not perasaning but it tasted good!!! XD
But it was so tiring and my hand hurts cos of the electric mixer.
***
Not perasaning but it tasted good!!! XD
But it was so tiring and my hand hurts cos of the electric mixer.
***
I'M SO WATCHING IT IN THE CINEMAS!!!! XD
An awesome guy would have Jacob's HOT body and Edward's sweetness :) ahhhh... :)
***

I want this!! I know it should easily cos around RM 189 ++ but still, its so awesome :) So hippy!! XD
Random Thought: The Pearl is a nice novel :)
Song For The Day: Fireflies-Owl City
No comments:
Post a Comment