Sunday, January 31, 2010

loads of random stuff

 

Jones

I’m bacckkkk! From Sze May’s crib. Went there to do some BM Presentation which was done in like 10 minutes or so. Spent almost two hours playing and digging for stuff. Really really fun :)

Sze May’s room is like really nice and comfy. Loads of stuff for me to dig and play with. I’m actually blogging from Windows Live Writer, THANKS TO THE LIL MUNCHKIN who taught me. So much easier :)

How I wished I had my own room but fat hopes! Besides, I’ll be most probably in some other country (fingers crossed) in a few years time. Oh well, I’ll take Interior Decorating as a side course then :)

DSC06358

Speaking of courses, for the time being I’m settling with Nutrition & Dietetics. Though I have loads of side courses in mind which I’d like to take :)

Nikon

Aino

Sony Ericsson Aino

Vaio

Goshness! Someone please get me anyone of this stuff because I’m deprived of techie stuff. Seriously DEPRIVED!

Haven’t changed my hand phone since Form 2. The camera is like 2.0 megapixels. And I’ve been using my Sony camera since 2006 which is only 7.2 megapixels. What else? I don’t own a PSP or playstation. Okay, I’m drowning in self pity now.

On a lighter note, here’s some stuff happening around school :)

DSC06351

Our English Short Stories Presentation

DSC06338

My awesome artwork for Najwa. XD

DSC06355

May’s name using stationary.

DSC06350

Vivian.Cassan.Freako Evonne

DSC06354 

Najwa. Fatin. Tasha. May :)

Better start taking more pics instead of solely relying on Sze May since the small spoilt brat got a new camera. Hehehe XD

That sums up my fourth week of school I guess.

No comments: