Chinese New Year is here. At last! For the holidays of course :)
Seriously need a break to finish up my long lost procrastinated homework as usual, the usual school extra activities crap and well study. Depressing. I actually can’t wait to finish Form Five. Though I know I’ll miss it.
Things this whole week haven’t been too good. Loads of downs than ups. Been having loads of misunderstandings, bad news and quarrels. Sigh. When will all this end?
***
I want new story books. Its nice to curl up under the sheets with a book in hand. And hot peach tea :) I’m so having this lil reading corner in the attic of my future home :)
DREAMS.DREAMS.DREAMS
***
Thinking of SERIOUSLY cutting my hair short. Alright, i know I’ve been saying this a couple of times but I failed to do so. But maybe I will, this week. MAYBE.
***
On a happier note, Cassan got 4th placing for the national level anti bribery essay writing competition. WOOHOO! You made us proud. LOL. :)
***
Having friends is great. Especially when you have ones like Evonne and Najwa. Real sweet, funny, caring clowns :) love you guys both so superr much!

No comments:
Post a Comment