
So, I decided to take a short break from things today. After Monday nights crap, I really don't feel so good until now.
Honestly taking a break from school was a bad idea in a way other than the fact I got to sleep longer.
I started pondering on past events and how it resulted to how I'm feeling now and all. Not good. To top it all off, studying matters filled my overloaded head and I became more tensed up. I was kinda shocked that my mum noticed this weird change to my mood.
Therefore, she did what she does best which is call up my sis to talk to me. LOL. This always ends up with me and my sis talking bout how mummy is so worried and panicky over every single matter.
So since my sis called, I poured out everything to her. She gave me advice which was so different from anyone elses one. But being stubborn, I'm still considering it. Everything must seem pretty vague to you readers (if there's any) but if you think harder and read my Twitter updates, ya'll know ;)
So yea, went for tuition today too with my new found glum look. People kept staring at me throughout my journey from the public bus to CS to another public bus till tuition. Is there a ponteng sekolah word written on my head or what?! Or it must have been my weird shaped hair, like a chickens butt mixed with pineapple top. I crap a lot :)
I still feel shitty and nothings gonna change it except you. Do something. Actually I dont know why I bother writting it here cos I know you dont read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment