Sunday, April 4, 2010

Messy & Messier



Its been long, this place seems to foreign. Been kinda busy and seriously thought of quitting blogging permenantly. But decided not to later onwards.

STUFF I WAS UP TO (NOT INTERESTING):

*Exams for two weeks
*Endless tuitions
*Decided not o do medicine at all cos I can't
*Preparing for IU
*Walking around zombi-ishly
*Feeling pretty down
*Loads of Big Bowl session *burrp*
*Wrote an extremely longg card for Evonne

Nothing interesting happens anymore. Its either plain sad stuff or stressful stuff. Pinches of happy stuff in between.

HAVE TO cut my hair cos its dropping excessively. Major balding session going on. Looking for styles now.

I really need to talk to him about us.

Wants to buy grey skinnies from Padini, heels, flats and loads of tees :)

Yea, thats about whats sums up my sad lil life. Gosh I sound bloody emo. I want milk and Famous Amos Hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chocolate Chip Cookies :) And a book.

Anyone, please get me a nice Sidney Sheldon story book or something motivational. Anything :) Thanks. Breaking Dawn :)




No comments: