Saturday, January 24, 2009

Catching Time



After, tons of fully attended sports practice, one day school bus smashing into a building, waiting at the side of the road for new transport, unfinished work, rushing to tuition which starts at 2.30pm which is the same time school finishes, suffering pathetically in Add Maths, bitting my tongue to control laughing everytime in Physics tuition, marching under the sun, I'm still in ONE piece!

I haven't even had the time to wrap all my books, read the novels, sort out my homework and work on the Interact projects for this year yet. That reminds me, I havent even blogged about RYLA 2008.

Among all the schools in Johor Bahru, I'm prety much assuming SIGS is the only school that makes the students go back the latest. As for me, school finishes at 2.30pm , how wonderful!

Well ,the co-curiculum registration day had come and gone. And I dont really know who joined Interact this year. Hopefully they will all give us their full co-operation unlike our past members who didnt give us any support. *fingers crossed*

Random thought: I miss Rotarian Uncle Sir @ Rotarian Leslie.

Song For The Day: Save You- Simple Plan

No comments: