Monday, January 26, 2009

The Ox Is In the House!



The year of the Ox is officially here! To all my peers out there who do celebrate Chinese New Year,


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

I have officially choosen my colour for this year which is RED! Last year it was GREEN and in 2006 it was BROWN.


Today, Najwa, Menaka & I visited our DARLING Fiona Boon at her Chinese New Year Open House.

Suprisingly, Najwa was earlier than me. Beginer's luck I guess. Hehe!

We had an awesome lunch of briyani and other side dishes. Sadly while cutting my chicken drumstick, it flew off my plate onto the table!!

We ate some crispy thingy, very sweet red jelly, and loads of other titbits. Fiona's aunt brought endless food for us. Very sweet of her. :D And we were chit-chatting for almost an hour.

Not forgetting, Fiona's dad, Rotarian Boon and her grandma gave us angpows!! And the muka tak malu Najwa asked for her angpow when she realised Fiona's grandma skipped her and gave me and Menaka angpows. Haha!



Fiona talking animatedly with her cute purple dress and orange fluff slippers!!




Fiona looks adorable here!

Random Thought: I feel like eating Marble Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe

Song For The Day: Gives You Hell- The All American Rejects

No comments: