Just 5 more days and I'll be liberated.
Just 5 more days and you all wont hear from me for months.
Just 5 more days so please cooperate.
Just 5 more days, you didn't have to ask your mum to call me.
Just 5 more days, do what your job requires you to.
Just 5 more days, pick up your phone.
Just 5 more days, and you had to leave.
Just 5 more days, till I can sleep peacefully.
Just 5 more days, till I'm evaluated.
Just 5 more days, but I might go mad half way.
Just 5 more days, please help me out.
Just 5 more days, I can't do everything on my own.
Just 5 more days, stop being so selfish.
Just 5 more days, I will pick myself up on my own.
Just 5 more days, I'll stop being troublesome.
Just 5 more days, and still you all have no pity.
Just 5 more days, and I wont need to beg you all for help.
Just 5 more days, save me!
Song For The Day: Keep Holding On- Avril Lavigne
Random Thought: You think your sarcasm is so cool?? I don't think so!

No comments:
Post a Comment