
If it isnt too late to apologise then I'm sorry to:
YOU
I'm so sorry for always leaving you behind. It's not that I want to, its because I'm just so caught up with activities outside class. Its my fault and I'm fully aware of it. Please be patient with me. I promise to settle everything out and balance everything like I used to. And I'm sorry I had to spoil your clean record for four years by coming late by 5 minutes. I will clear your name off, dont worry. I'm sorry for coming late when I was suppose to be there earlier. I had my reasons.
YOU
There's bound to be a quarrel between us every year. However,I'm so sorry for not being on time. As I said earlier, I had my reasons. And I'm sorry for not helping you. It was plain selfish and absent minded of me.I noticed you were pissed and thats why I didn't apologise earlier. Knowing you for four years, I definietly know that that you would just ignore me and walk away if I apolgised. So I waited for you to cool down.
Song For The Day: Apologise- One Republic
Random Thought: I freakin hate toothaches. I feel like pulling out all my teeth and fixing those bling bling ones instead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment