Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Clock Is Freaking Ticking..



Just like the bunny in Alice In Wonderland, always chasing time, so am I.

Okay, that did not sound as poetic as indeed. Scrap that!

But yea, I'm still chasing time. I'm lacking of it. Due to my horrid time management skills of course.

Loads of suggestion papers to do, information forms, dates for activities, etc. KILL ME!
Not to mention, I haven't studied anything from form four, YET.
I so can't wait for SPM to be over. Like seriously. Was having a convo with Sze May earlier.


After SPM, we're crashing over at whoever's place, whoever who welcomes us :) for a movie marathon. Loads of cetak rompak DVD's XD I love cetak rompak! LOL! Its cheap, clear and satisfying.

Still not so sure on what course I'd like to do after SPM. Almost nothing seems interesting to me. Or maybe I just havent really surveyed it and I guess I'm just a lazy bumb. I prefer things planned out for me. Most of the time. But not always :)

Well, I'm outta stuff to crap about again. Till the next time.

No comments: