
Yummy yum yum.. Gosh this just makes my mouth water. Especially the chocolate waffle!
I'm not gonna explain my disappearance as it happens like really often. Point is I'm a lazy ass. :)
Been pretty boring lately. Haven't one out for even one movie this year... YET! XD hehe!
Other than that, I've been getting fatter and fatter. I can only fit into like 4 of my going out tees. How pathetic is that?!
***
Currently hooked on:
GLEE!

Its so freaking awesome. And the songs rock :)
Mark Saling is so cutee :)
Currently hooked on:
GLEE!

Its so freaking awesome. And the songs rock :)
Mark Saling is so cutee :)
***
I owe loads of people birthday presents. Gimme time to get it please :) not only broke but haven't gone out surveying for stuff either.
***
I realized i actually love art exhibitions. Went to the Page One Academy exhibition in Plaza Pelangi. I was impressed. :) so damn nice!! They had one in Danga City Mall last year, sorta missed it. Gonna start going for more art exhibitions. :) I find it enlightening and interesting. Feels like I've been zapped into that certain art piece.
I realized i actually love art exhibitions. Went to the Page One Academy exhibition in Plaza Pelangi. I was impressed. :) so damn nice!! They had one in Danga City Mall last year, sorta missed it. Gonna start going for more art exhibitions. :) I find it enlightening and interesting. Feels like I've been zapped into that certain art piece.
***
Veena loves Evonne , Eng Sze May and Hazel a lot! XD
Veena loves Evonne , Eng Sze May and Hazel a lot! XD
Arranged you all in alphabetical order ah. Don't fight!
***
I feel the colour that you like describes your personality :)
Like BLUE, Evonne is calming and friendly.
Like ORANGE, May is flamboyant and energetic.
Talk about energetic wei. Make me climb up and down Block D like a million times. Haha :)
Like RED, Hazel is joyful and confident.
I like blue by the way :)
***
Off to watch Alice In Wonderland now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment