Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Camping Trip



With a very heavy and unhappy heart, I'll be going for this Kem Kepimpinan Murid Sekolah Menengah Peringkat Johor from the 10th of February to 13th of February 2009. All SMSes WILL NOT be replied because phones are NOT ALLOWED!

"Apparently" I'm the only Indian in the whole of Form Four. Whenever there's this Rancangan Integrasi Murid Untuk Perpaduan, better known as RIMUP, somehow, my name pops up in the teacher's head. How nice?! It's annoying how the teachers always pick the same person for all the activities.

Take Leonie for example, not only is she a prefect, but also the I.U.Director of our Interact Club, on the Debate team,will be taking Pandu Puteri Raja, plays the caklempong , running for Green House, Biology A.J.K , English Editor for the School Editorial Board, taking part in marcing for sports day & loads more other responsibilities I might have missed out. Sorry :)

See how they rely on one person to do like that?! 5 to 6 jobs?!! Thank god she still has the strength to pull through.

Another fine example will be my good own self! I'm the Biro Perhimpunan for the Prefect Board ,President of The Interact Club (which I love, so who cares XD) , Setiausha Tugasan for Red Cresent Society, A.J.K. for Badminton Club, Secretary for the School Editorial Board, taking part in marching , Add Maths A.J.K. and more to come in the near future.

Thank god I havent broken down and gone mad!!

Oh yea, not forgetting exam is on the

24TH OF FEBRUARY 2009

I'm ready for 8% on my Add Maths Paper and going down to 4 Science 2.

Song For The Day : I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan

Random Thought: Shoot me!

No comments: