
Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:
Since I was tagged by both Najwa & Leonie , I'll write 10 things each bout the both of them.
NAJWA

1) Hard core narcissist!! The worst you can find in Malaysia. No joke.
2) Happy go luck and care free. Almost nothing can make her sad , down or think negatively.
3) Very persistent when she wants something. *hint hint*
4) Never gets angry at all. Same like me =) *high 5*
5) One of the most open minded person I know.
6) Dances like there's no tomorrow. But is good at it so, why not?! :)
7) Little Miss Late. She can even have the guts to come to school at 8am+ !!
8) Very very hug able XD
9) My vice-president in Interact whom I'm very thankful for even though her hobby is searching for HAWT guys. Always there to calm me down when I go berserk, make difficult decisions and basically just there for me during hard times.
10) Someone I will miss a lot after school's over.
LEONIE

1) Someone I've known for 10 years and counting :)
2) Even more persistent and competitive than Najwa. Haha!
3) Loves cats which is the total opposite of me.
4) Has awesome writing skills and debating skills. Someone you might see on the front page of your papers in years to come.
5) Has a unique ever changing personality. You'll never know what you get everyday.
6) Wants to have many cool piercings and funky hair extensions after SPM. Can't wait to see that X)
7) Passion for Japanese language, anime, cos-playing , and stuff which I don't have a clue about that has to do with Japanese. XD
8) Sharpay from High School Musical's alter ego!!
9) Has given me over a 100 nicknames of which I forgotten half of them. I think she did to.
10) Life would be different without her around.
Write 10 things about himself/herself:1) I'm allergic to half boiled egg. I get rashes when I eat em'.
2) No offence to anyone who reads this but I don't like seeing girls smoke. Disturbs me so much. I have no idea why.
3) No one believes me when I say I do not have a boyfriend. The truth is I have never had one and don't plan to have one till I'm done with school. Long lame reason which only Sze May knows ;)
4) Would kill to join the Amazing Race Asia once I'm legal enough to do so :)
5) I cant speak nor understand Tamil which is my own mother tongue. However I can read and write it. And I'm not shy that I can't cos' a wise man once told me (lol! It's my dad actually), "You don't have to speak Tamil to prove that you're a Hindu. As long as you have faith and believe in God." And I proudly believe it. =] Think about it, god's not gonna answer you're prayer just because you spoke in English?! I dont believe it at all.
6) Would like to take interior decorating , photography or event management as a side course someday.
7) Still believe my letter to Hogwarts will come someday cos' I'm so sure I'm a witch.
8) Drinks teh-o every single day without fail.
9) I know I have good taste :) Hehe! Seriously I know so.
10) I'm very grateful for the friends that I have even though I dont show it much. They unlike the Indian kids in the Kem Kepimpinan Murid Sekolah Menengah do not judge me cos' I can't speak my own mother tongue and speak English as if it's the only language I can speak.
Tagging anyone who wants to do this. =)
Random Thought: Can I sleep through one week??
Song For The Day: I Dare You To Move- Switchfoot
No comments:
Post a Comment