
On the 5th of February, 4 science 1 dissected frogs. Though it was evil but we HAD TO. Atleast it didnt get hit in the head and thrown into a kuali in a restaurant. =)Hehe. It was actually something I never pictured myself doing. But as Leonie said, it was the best Biology lesson EVER!
Here goes :
CAUTION!! THE PICTURES BELOW MAY SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA YOU!!
Here's how it all started:
Pn. Gan showing us the frog's dead bed! Check out the look on Min Wen's face! lol.
The frog going bonkers when the cotton filled with chloroform was placed into the tin.
Frog placed obsenely on its death bed!
The demo done by Pn.Gan.
Here's a video of the inauspicious ceremony.
And here's our frog named FROGGY! Who sadly died in our hands.

Leonie looking evilly at the frog.
Check out the lungs. BLACK!! Our frog was a hard-core smoker!!
Leonie in distress over the poor frogs death. And Najwa just didnt play along with the drama scene.
Najwa playin around with the insides of the frog's lifeless body. After teacher accidently poked the heart with the scissors, there was nothing much left to see.
So we did evil stuff like squashing the rectum, flapping the liver , bursting the gall bladder. I feel sick now!! Haha.
A little something for the frogs before they were thrown away. There wasnt time to bury them.
I love this picture!!
Wacko's and the flute player skeleton!
3/4 of 4 Science 1 !!!
Me and Cassandran a/p Chandran a/l Gunden!!

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? "

I love them!!! But myself the most :)
Random Thought : Will I be in 4 Science 1 after the dreaded exams??
Song For The Day : Decode- Paramore






No comments:
Post a Comment