Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sucks



Notice the title?? Well, one reason of course, cos' everythin around me including my self sucks so hard right now!

My sun burn sucks! *picture of it will be up soon* I'm literally burnt, black and crispy.

The upcoming exams sucks. Can't they give us a lil' bit more time to study? Oh wait, they dont even care :)

Failure and loss of lots of money sucks.

Lazy people who only wants fun sucks!!!

Feeling fatigue sucks.

Having no goals at all for 2009 sucks.

The number 9 sucks right now.

Slumdog Millionaire not being in cinemas in JB sucks.

Being forced to do stuff you dont give damn about sucks the hardest.

People who love scolding sucks.

Add Maths sucks.

Last minute preparations sucks.

I bet you're sick of the word sucks.

So do I right now :)

Random Thought: I'm so dissapointed in Chris Brown.

Song For The Day: Sober- Pink

No comments: