Yoohoo!! XD I'm back from KL and Malacca.
Went to Shanu's house and Kalvina's house.
Slept at 7 plus in the morning talking to Shanu. Gosh, so much stories. Laugh till stomach pain came and then slept till lunch went shopping till 11pm plus XD
There wont be any of this next year sadly :(
Malacca is my dad's hometown. So I went there to help my grandma and auntie out.
Well, I didn't do much cos I ended up getting sick. I'm useless. :)
We only went out two times. Most of the time was spent just lazing about the house and talking.
When I mean "we" I mean just me, my aunt and grandma. :)
As hard as it was for me to leave Malacca, I still badly wanted to come home to JB.
And oh yes, I survived without Facebook and the net for a WEEK or more.
Kinda lazy to surf the net now after the absence of it for quite long.
***
I see RYLA 2009 is over and seeing my friends pictures bring back those old sweet memories of RYLA 2008 :)
If it doesn't clash with SPM, I'll go again next year. Cos it's so damn awesome and I guess I'm in need of motivation.
***
Speaking of SPM. It just makes me wanna puke.
I really wanna do some revising. But I have fear opening the books.
Sigh..
I'm getting scared again now. I better go..
Song For The Day: Good Life-One Republic

No comments:
Post a Comment