
WOOHOO! Its finally coming 2010 :) I so superr can't wait. Just around 11 hours and 30 minutes more or so.
Though I'm still not done with loads of things on the To-Do List but oh well, still looking forward to the New Year.
New Year means new start, new start means loads of changes and I gotta do that.
I'll be updating again later on perhaps :) Last post for 2009. Gosh I love this day so much. I had enough of 2009 and I'm waiting to hop on board 2010. See whats in store for me xD
I really feel its gonna be a great year! I'll make it be a great year at least XD
Oh yea, I'm probably fixing braces next year. Like finally I get to mend my teeth!
And there will be no UrbanBomb 09 awards. LOL. Cos' I'm so darn lazy. Boohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment