Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Things-To-Do





I really need to go make loads of stuff happen. As 2009 is ending, I realized the amount of stuff I forgot to do. I need to get all these things done hopefully by 11.59pm on the 31st of December 2009. So I don't have to bring crap forward next year.

THINGS-TO-DO

1. Finish up the report for the Prefect Kursus Pemimpin Terbilang

2. Find design for new Interact t-shirt

3. Find a country and info for next year's IU

4. Plan Interact activities for 2010

5. Get stationary and new revision books

6. Buy exercise books for Form 5

7. File up old test papers

8. Freaking sit down, concentrate and study

9. Design flyers to promote Interact Club to the incoming Form 1 students.

10. Suggestion paper for Prefect Reverse Psychology talk.

11. A whole lot more which I most probably forgot

Tuition officially starts on the 1st of January 2010. WONDERFUL =.=

No comments: