Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Know What I Miss?



As the title goes, here's quite a lot of things that i miss.

I can't believe I'll be entering Form 5 in a month.

4 years of high school just flew by like that.

Thank god, I manage to snap some of the memories. Wish I had taken more. I'll do that next year.

I'm gonna make a fancy scrap book of memories especially for next year.

Below are SOME of the pictures I have of my high school memorie. There's more, but I think this much will do for now.

All placed in random order. And its real messy, I'm lazy to arrange it. :) hehe!



Me, Cai Ling and Rotarian Corbin (who's so cute) XD at RYLA 2008




Me and Najwa during the Clown Workshop at RYLA 2008



During the morning walk and exercise. Me, Najwa and the Rotractors. RYLA 2008



Rachel.Cai Ling.Najwa.Me.Fiona ♥ RYLA 2008




Me.Leonie.Najwa RYLA 2008





Hazel and I during Form 2 (2007)



Prefect Trip to Cameron Highlands and KL Form 2 (2007)
Nimisha.Jane.Natasha.Patricia.Apsara.Gillian.Me


Roomies during Prefect Trip Form 2 (2007)


Hari Usahawan 3 PD 1 Stall Form 3 (2008)


Apsara's Farewell Form 2 (2007)
Katerina's cuz.Naomi.Apsara.Me.Hazel.Leonie.Katerina.Evonne

PMR Results! Straight A's XD Form 3(2008)


Tebrau River Clean-Up Form 3(2008)



Kem Kepimpinan Peringkat Negeri Johor Form 4(2009)
Hazel.Su Yi.Me

Supporters & Drama Crew FOA Form 2 (2007)

Hazel.Evonne.Me.Fairuz FOA Form 2 (2007)



Hazel.Evonne.Me FOA Form 2 (2007)



Mamak after Library Trip Form 3 (2008)



Sze May camera shy at Vivian's Party Form 2 (2007)




Gangster May Form 4 (2009)




Exercise time before prefect duty during going back time Form 2 (2007)



Rachel. Jane.Me.Jia Yi. Hui Mei

SUGA at koko camp at Pahang Form 4 (2009)



Hazel.Evonne.Me Prefect Dinner Form 4 (2009)



Hazel.Evonne.Me HELP Uni School Mag Workshop Form 4 (2009)




Syaza and Shamila HELP Uni School Mag Workshop Form 4 (2009)

Gosh I love those two :)




Hazel.Evonne.Me HELP Uni School Mag Workshop Form 4 (2009)




Hazel.Evonne.Me HELP Uni School Mag Workshop Form 4 (2009)



Hazel.Me HELP Uni School Mag Workshop Form 4 (2009)



Najwa.Ah Yuan.Evonne Hari Usahawan Form 4 (2009)



Bowing down to the princess. Yuan & May.
Hari Usahawan Form 4 (2009)


Lil' Munchkin
Hari Usahawan Form 4 (2009)


4 Science 1 Form 4 (2009) I'm not even in it :(




Anna. Skelo. Fara Katak Form 4 (2009)



Anna.Abin.Leonie.Me
Frog Dissection Form 4 (2009)


You should know the people by now. LOL.
Frog Dissection Form 4 (2009)



A part of 4 Science 1. We may not have perfect grades but we'll rock your socks off! XD
Form 4 (2009)



Roomies at Kem koko, Pahang Form 4 (2009)


Water Fight at Vivian's Party Form 2 (2007)



SIGS Musical during Form 1 (2006)
Me.Erica.Sharyln.Yvonne.Chiara.Hazel



Hazel with long hair during Vivian's party Form 2 (2007)



Najwa's open house Form 4 (2009)


Kononnya studying very hard. LOL. Form 4 (2009)


Anna and Azri's Masterpiece Form 4 (2009)



Saran @ Clari Sparks during Fruit Experiment Form 4 (2009)



Evonne Horny. Cassan. Me
Fruit Experiment Form 4 (2009)


Jia Ying mashing fruits Fruit Experiment Form 4 (2009)




Azri Taiko Buli and Anna Ballerina Form 4 (2009)




Huang Chi Yuan @ Ah Yuan @ Ng Qi Yuan
Vivian's Party Form 2 (2007)



Rotary Walkathon Form 4 (2009)
Erica.Cheryl.Me.Su Yi

BELOW ARE ALL DURING FORM 3 (2008) POST PMR

Xin Yun.Hazel.May.Sesat :)




Me. Jia Xin




Me. Evonne. Hazel
BIG BUSSINESS XD


Scandalous XD



Crackos



Hazel and her yoga.










May and I. 9 years and counting XD




Madagascans XD



Rotary Installation Dinner Form 3 (2008)
Me. Najwa. Zhi Ying
Form 3 (2008) Those last few days before PMR. Drill.Drill.Drill


Gosh I miss them so much. Only one of them is still here in SIGS.
Nael.Farha.Kamalia.Adlina


Me.May.Hazel.Vivian




Prefect Dinner Form 3 (2008)



Creepo found a switch at the library. XD Form 3 (2008)




Library Trip after PMR. Odd people we arre :) Form 3 (2008)



Some Anti-Rasuah talk Form 3 (2008)




As if we read those :) Yuan and me Form 3 (2008)




Still into the switch as you can see XD Form 3 (2008)



After Sumpah Pocong. Lol. All look like pocongs. Form 3 (2008)






Those PMR Days Form 3 (2008)




Books and books.. Get away!! Leonie and Najwa. Form 3 (2008)




Cleaning up Menteri Besar's house during raya. Form 3 (2008)



I wish I could actually sit like this and study again.
Vivian and me. Form 3 (2008)



May and Vivian :) Form 3 (2008)



Haha! Najwa's always boy crazy. I miss her with her long hair XD Form 3 (2008)



We used to go out a lot after PMR. I miss those days :( Form 3 (2008)



Forgot what event but it was Form 3 (2008)



Before PMR at KH labs :) Form 3 (2008)



They always fight but they have loads in common XD
Evonne's Christmas Party Form 3 (2008)

ELS End Year Party Form 2 (2007)


Post PMR Outing Form 3 (2008)




The Rasuah Talk at Eden Form 3 (2008)



ELS End Year Party Form 2 (2007)
Apsara.Hazel.Me


Evonne's Christmas Party Form 3 (2008)

And to top it all, Freako's video during Rasuah Talk Trip in the bus.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

eventhough I never really showed it this year.

I'm sorry for being like that.

I hope you all understand what i was going through.


I'll be a better friend next year I promise :)


Without every single one of you guys, there wont be me :)

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

*To my other friends whom are not in the pics, you are all included in making my life awesome. Help me next time by getting into the pics yea :)*
Song For The Day : According To You- Orianthi

No comments: