Thursday, June 25, 2009

May The Forces Be With Me!






In less than half an-hour, I'll be leaving off to camp. For your info, its freaking 11.44pm now!!



JUNGLE CAMP!



It'll be from 26th June 2009 - 28th June 2009!

Guess whats the first activity??!

"SUKAN AIR"

That can only mean one thing. I'm gonna drown for the fourth time!!
Its like a must for every camp!

May the forces be with me!

And hopefully I'll come back in one piece!

Messages will probably not be replied as there will probably be NO SIGNAL there!
I'll be camping on one freakin' banjaran I would have studied in Form 1 Geography!
***




On a lighter note, good luck to all of my friends who will be attending the confirmation camp this weekend!! XD

Namely, Evonne Marie, Cassandra Quek, Alvin John, Jeremy Fong, Alvin Gomez, Daniel Luke, Ryan, Isaac Culas and the list goes on! Hahaha!

Wonder what their confirmation names will be like?! XD

Random Thought: Jeez man! Why am I so unlucky?!

Song For The Day: Disco Stick- Lady Gaga

No comments: