Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scrap The Crap




The computer freakin punk'd me!


All the documents and pictures are now restored after a simple act of restarting the computer.


Thank God! :)


***


So after taking my report card, which Menaka took for me. Imagine an ex-student coming back to take a report card which once she was receiving. Awkward! Haha!


Anyways, we went to City Square to watch a real awesome scary movie before Menaka goes off to college. Apparently The Last House On The Left was dissapointing! It wasn't scary to begin with. It was more of a thriller but i wasn't thrilled either. Haha.
There were certain gory and sadistic parts. And I just can't stand this character Justin (Spencer Treat Clark). Till the end he was just plain stupid. Haha.


I would probably rate this movie a 4/10. In my opinion its not worth your money. Should have watched Drag Me To Hell instead.


***


The 58th Rotary Installation Dinner was awesome! Better performances this year but I still miss last years one. Najwa should know why. Haha. Will update on it once I get the pictures from Cai Ling.


Random Thought: I miss JB (: <3
Song For The Day: Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft Kanye West & Ne-Yo

No comments: