
I'm back!! After almost three weeks I would say. Lets just sum up the few things that happened while I was slogging with books and under the sun.
I'm probably the last to state whats below but who cares?! I gotta do it atleast :)
1) Mid-Term Exams are finally OVER!
- Not much joy there actually. I like exams sometimes. I get to go back early and skip tuitions.
Hehe XD
2) Kris Allen won American Idol Season 8

- In my opinion he does deserve to win. Disgruntled Adam fans would probably love to throw eggs at me now. But hold your horses! Honestly Kris Allen , Adam Lambert and my darling Danny Gokey all deserved the top spot. Unfortunately, only one can win the title and it was Kris's lucky day. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure all three of them would get a recording deal either ways :)
3) Red Cresent Marching Competition 2009
- A few more hours to go and ... :) Enough said.
That pretty much what happened lately. Moving on...
NEW HARSTYLES FOR NOVEMBER!!
Oh yea, I'm cutting my hair again but for next year of course. I've found a few hairstyles that I might try. :)

Style #1
Very simple style but quite trendy!

Style #2
I've gotta go hunting for more guts if I'm gonna try this hair style out. Real cool style but I wonder whether I can work it or end up looking like a pancake?!

Style #3
Much practical hairstyle. Almost similar to what I did back in Form 3.

Style #4
Just love this hair style. :) Looks kinda sexy! Haha!

Style #5
No, no. I've not gone mad. But this guy is just so freakin HOT! So I decided to put this picture up. If I were a guy, I would do this (:
Style #6
Much longer than the previous hairstyles. Miht consider this (:
Style #7
Quite cute XD But since my face is damn round, I might look like a ball!
I know, I know, almost all the hairstyles look similar. But basically thats the shape I want (: Will definietly consider other kinds of hairstyles if I bump into them.
Random Thought: I'm gonna pierce my second ear hole when I go out next (:
Song For The Day: No Boundaries -Adam Lambert

No comments:
Post a Comment