
We watched 17 Again! Awesome movie. Sort of like the opposite of 13 Going On 30 but it was no doubt awesome! Najwa had tears in her eyes as usual. LOL. Whoever cries at these kinda movies?!
People are probably gonna throw eggs at me but well, Zac Efron is cute! No I'm not one of those die hard fan whom cry at the sight of his pic or squel at it either. I just think he's CUTE and he definietly rocks the skinny jeans!
Didnt take any pics cos Najwa and I forgot the camera.
Oh yea, we also bumped into Sean & Sanjay (Maya's brother). Sanjay was on a hunt for his girlfriend's present so we acted as advisors. LOL. Funny guy!
Had a great time (: after being cooped up for so long thanks to the bunch of people above.
Random Thought : I pin all my trust onto you to not tell a soul about it.
Song For The Day: I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas

No comments:
Post a Comment