
I'm back people! In one piece!
Honestly the camp was awesome! I was reluctant to go at first but I'm glad I did.
Will definitely do a post on it soon once a get the pictures from En.Fitri.
Miss Jane Skywalker, Jia Yi, Rachel, Hui Mei, Keshu, Nasuha and Chui Yuen so much.
Thank god we're all in the same school.
***
A got a shock when i heard that Michael Jackson passed away. Very unexpected.
Sze May messaged me that piece of news while I was in the signal-less jungle!
And when we stopped by Mid Valley after the camp, almost all the video shops were playing his video and even his songs were played in the mall itself.
So here's from me,
Michael Jackson
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
-Michael Jackson-
We LOVE you!
Random Thought: I miss Jane Skywalker! XD
Song For The Day: Sugar- Florida ft. Wynter

No comments:
Post a Comment